Full-Time Software QA engineer – Ariba Job
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
Requisition ID: 168753
Work Area: Software-Quality Assurance
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Title: Software QA engineer
Individual within the position should bring expertise in the Agile Software Development Lifecycle, software quality assurance methodologies, manual and automated testing techniques. Additionally, he/she is responsible for developing and contributing towards the automation frameworks to be used for both UI and API automation in B2B cloud software stack. He/She will work closely with product owners, managers, software engineers and program managers.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Has a good knowledge of core java
- Has hands on experience with white box testing (API testing)
- Has good automation skills in java based applications
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success.
- Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Quickly develops advanced overall product and technical knowledge and shares expertise within and across team and organization.
- Has advanced knowledge of development processes and product standards.
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge with protractor
- Have contributed towards any automation frameworks
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and GIT
Education & Qualification:
- BTech CSE or equivalent
- 4-7 Years of experience in a similar role as a QA Engineer.
How to ApplyClick on the below link to Apply: https://jobs.sap.com/job/Bangalore-Software-QA-engineer-Ariba-Job-KA/442322501/ . .
502 total views, 2 today