Full-Time QA Automation Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the Role
We are looking for a Passionate QA Test Automation Manager to join our Quality Assurance and Testing team in Baltimore. We want technologists with a fresh perspective who are passionate about modern software engineering practices infused with quality. You will be implementing and supporting next generation QA tools and automation frameworks being used by future state application development teams using n-tier cloud architectures and automated CI/CD/CT pipeline.
We will expect you to be to lead and think outside the box. In return, we will give you challenging work that has an impact across the Enterprise with opportunities to learn and grow in a collaborative culture that encourages every member of our team to bring their point of view to the table—because that’s how we help our clients succeed. We are employing new paradigms such as cloud infrastructure, lightweight micro services, and distributed and non-relational databases to deliver elastically scalable, globally distributed and highly resilient software services.
This is a “hands-on” role that provides an opportunity to directly interact with and impact the user community to guide and enable high quality engineering practices.
- Responsible for developing test automation frameworks and rolling it out to multiple delivery teams
- The role will also involve leading other test engineers to further test automation goals.
- Requires hands-on coding skills used to produce test suites for web services/UIs/Data Validations etc.
- Work and collaborate with delivery teams and other test engineers to define and automate tests to further our Continuous Integration/Deployment goals
- Onboard, stand-up, implement, and support new quality centric tools across various platforms.
- Configure/maintain integrations with quality tools via connectors and API’s
- Support the implementation of an Enterprise continuous automated testing framework (TestNG, Selenium, Junit, Nunit, JMeter)
- High achiever who combines ambition with humility and is happy to let their performance do the talking
- Craftsman-like approach to building solutions; takes pride in high quality software engineering and advocates and instills these values in others
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to ensure and improve quality
- A proponent of strong, collaborative, quality software engineering techniques and methods: DevOps, agile development, continuous integration and automated testing approaches
- 10 plus years of test automation experience using a various programming languages
- 5 plus years of experience in leading and grooming automation focused teams. Experience designing and implementing Test Automation Frameworks at scale
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques including Unit, Functional, Load, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI or equivalent. Solid experience with SQL Server, Oracle, Java
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS is required
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Unix and Linux
- Familiarity with Network Configuration Management, Information Security Management, Proxy, Firewalls, etc.
- Experience configuring tool connectors and/or API integrations
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gradle, etc.)
- Experience with code quality tools (SonarQube)
- Experience with code versioning and management (Git)
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Process oriented mindset used to assess broader impacts and continually improve approach to solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with business partner and leaders of varying levels
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented
- BA/BS degree with high mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering)
How to ApplyApply Here - https://troweprice.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TRowePrice/job/Owings-Mills-MD/QA-Automation-Manager_32388/apply .
756 total views, 2 today