Full-Time Functional Tester | Exp 4-6 Years | Bangalore
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.; may lead small testing teams. Applies specialization to develop a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project, as specified in the Testing Strategy for the project.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the various activities defined in the Test Plan.
- Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
- Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the methods/standards and recommends changes.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports/leads knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- May assign work to others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- May provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- Candidate should be senior with 4 – 6 years of experience.
- Preferably in Telecom area
- Client facing experience mandatory. Preferably in the role of Test Engineer with a Telecom operator.
- Experience is Testing tools like QC is mandatory.
- Excellent communication with good convincing skills.
- Able to prepare test strategies, decisions on test strategies, discuss with Project office, business, test managers and testers.
- Good documentation skills and process & performance oriented.
Job – Services
Primary Location – India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule – Full-time
Shift – Day Job
Travel – No
How to ApplyClick on this link to Apply: https://hp.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3028960&lang=en
2505 total views, 2 today