Temporary Contract QA Tester | 3+ Years | US-NY-New York
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Gameloft NYC is looking for a Contract QA Tester for our New York game development studio. Help us build the best game experiences across all mobile devices and platforms! You will work with the game creation teams and with both local and remote QA test teams to drive for a high quality bar for all features and content. You have an amazing ability to break things, proven strengths in communicating with people at all levels of the organization, and a solid proficiency in ad hoc testing and in writing unit and end-to-end tests. You will help deliver bug free, high performing games to our worldwide audience reliably and on time.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test cases.
- Estimate test activities and deliverables
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results in a timely manner.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Coordinate and moderate regular triage reviews with local development teams
- Act as primary liaison for local development team with central test organizations
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience.
- Able to test in fast-paced environment with both long and short development cycles with teams in local and distributed locations
- Experience working with on mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows), mobile technologies, and with related tools
- Expert knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the test life cycle
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other quality assurance teams to identify test requirements
- Solid understanding of software and games QA and software development processes and methodologies, especially with working within an environment with continuous integration/continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with testing online services and transaction services.
- Experience with bug tracking applications such as Jira.
- Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional, and technical requirements and documentation and identifying high risk and key test areas.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases.
- The ability to communicate problems to developers and other stakeholders.
- The ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills, with a strong bias for action and a desire to identify and fix the root of a problem
Please include a cover letter with your resume. This position is expected to be two months long, but could be extended if needed.
How to Apply
5302 total views, 2 today